- things i have learned from school:
- how to lie through my teeth and bullshit entire essays and do all nighters and still pass classes
- romeo: hey i just met you.
- romeo: and this is crazy.
- romeo: but i saw you at your dad's party that i wasn't supposed to attend and i thought you were pretty cute so i followed you and we kissed but then your nanny called you away and i found out you were a capulet and got bummed so i sneaked into your back yard in the middle of the night and climbed your balcony uninvited to profess my undying love after an hour even though i wanted to bone rosaline like two scenes ago.
- romeo: so marry me maybe.
- everyone else: i'm getting an ipad and a laptop and $300 worth of clothes and...
- me: MASTER HAS GIVEN DOBBY A SOCK
- Molly Weasley: Make sure to speak very, very clearly, Harry.
- Harry Potter: lol okay DIAGHUN LIEE
My mum carried me for nine months. She felt sick for those months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell & her skin stretch. She teared. She struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quickly and she even suffered many sleepless nights. She then went through excruciating pain to bring me into this world. Then, she became my nurse, my chef, my maid, my chauffeur, my biggest fan, my teacher & my best friend. She's struggled for me, cried over me, hoped the best for me and prayed for me. Most of us take our mum for granted. Reblog if you love your mum more than anything else in the world.
i’m running to hug my mum right now